In episode #2158, Neil and Eric talk about how to network with badass people during a recession. Instead of focusing on making business connections at any given event, shift your mindset to having fun and being curious about the people you meet. If you’re fun to be around and you enjoy helping others, eventually, you’ll be networking with amazing, talented people!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Network with Badass People During A Recession.
- [00:37] Focusing on having fun at events rather than making business connections.
- [02:17] Instead of trying to be interesting, be interested in other people.
- [04:11] Why you should think of networking as a long-term investment.
- [06:31] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August in Beverly Hills!
- [06:41] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [06:43] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...