In episode #2158, Neil and Eric talk about how to network with badass people during a recession. Instead of focusing on making business connections at any given event, shift your mindset to having fun and being curious about the people you meet. If you’re fun to be around and you enjoy helping others, eventually, you’ll be networking with amazing, talented people!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Network with Badass People During A Recession.
- [00:37] Focusing on having fun at events rather than making business connections.
- [02:17] Instead of trying to be interesting, be interested in other people.
- [04:11] Why you should think of networking as a long-term investment.
- [06:31] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August in Beverly Hills!
- [06:41] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [06:43] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...
In episode #2180, Neil and Eric talk about why it’s better to share stories of your experiences than to give advice. Whenever you give someone advice you’re taking a risk because you have no way o...