In episode #2158, Neil and Eric talk about how to network with badass people during a recession. Instead of focusing on making business connections at any given event, shift your mindset to having fun and being curious about the people you meet. If you’re fun to be around and you enjoy helping others, eventually, you’ll be networking with amazing, talented people!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Network with Badass People During A Recession.
- [00:37] Focusing on having fun at events rather than making business connections.
- [02:17] Instead of trying to be interesting, be interested in other people.
- [04:11] Why you should think of networking as a long-term investment.
- [06:31] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August in Beverly Hills!
- [06:41] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [06:43] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...