In Episode #458, Eric and Neil discuss how to network with other marketers. Tune in to learn how organizing a small dinner can help you connect with people and why it is important to engage with people on the same level.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Network With Other Marketers
- 00:32 – Eric and Neil ended up networking with other marketers when they visited their friend in Toronto
- 00:49 – Throw an event or small dinner
- 01:06 – You can meet marketers by participating on the web
- 01:36 – Host a Zoom meeting for mastermind work
- 01:54 – Make sure you’re connecting with people at your level
- 02:35 – There are a lot of marketers on Slack groups, such as Buffer and Online Geniuses
- 03:12 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:22 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:26 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Hosting a small dinner and inviting people into your network can help you forge new relationships.
- Make sure that you also add value to those you wish to network with.
- Leverage the internet—you can grow your network online.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....