In Episode #458, Eric and Neil discuss how to network with other marketers. Tune in to learn how organizing a small dinner can help you connect with people and why it is important to engage with people on the same level.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Network With Other Marketers
- 00:32 – Eric and Neil ended up networking with other marketers when they visited their friend in Toronto
- 00:49 – Throw an event or small dinner
- 01:06 – You can meet marketers by participating on the web
- 01:36 – Host a Zoom meeting for mastermind work
- 01:54 – Make sure you’re connecting with people at your level
- 02:35 – There are a lot of marketers on Slack groups, such as Buffer and Online Geniuses
- 03:12 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:22 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:26 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Hosting a small dinner and inviting people into your network can help you forge new relationships.
- Make sure that you also add value to those you wish to network with.
- Leverage the internet—you can grow your network online.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...