In Episode #458, Eric and Neil discuss how to network with other marketers. Tune in to learn how organizing a small dinner can help you connect with people and why it is important to engage with people on the same level.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Network With Other Marketers
- 00:32 – Eric and Neil ended up networking with other marketers when they visited their friend in Toronto
- 00:49 – Throw an event or small dinner
- 01:06 – You can meet marketers by participating on the web
- 01:36 – Host a Zoom meeting for mastermind work
- 01:54 – Make sure you’re connecting with people at your level
- 02:35 – There are a lot of marketers on Slack groups, such as Buffer and Online Geniuses
- 03:12 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:22 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:26 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Hosting a small dinner and inviting people into your network can help you forge new relationships.
- Make sure that you also add value to those you wish to network with.
- Leverage the internet—you can grow your network online.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...