How To Network With People That Are More Successful Than You
In episode #1615, we talk about how to network with people that are more successful than you! Having a strong network is of utmost importance for the success of your business, so it is important to know how to reach out and build relationships with people who can help you grow. Tune in to learn about how you can form connections by hosting free dinners and offering free help!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Network With People That Are More Successful Than You.
- [00:33] The benefits of networking with those more successful than us.
- [01:22] What Eric did to build his network in the early days when he didn’t have one.
- [02:28] Neil’s trick of offering free help to those he aims to build relationships with.
- [04:17] Reframing your mindset from ‘how to get more money’, to ‘how to help more’.
- [05:13] That’s it for today!
- [05:14] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....