In episode #993 , we discuss how you can outrank your YouTube competitors. Tune in to hear our secrets to ranking on YouTube.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Outrank Your Competition on YouTube
- [00:50] Ideally, you want to rank #1 for keywords.
- [01:05] VidIQ helps you track your ranking for various keywords.
- [01:59] YouTube will look at what happens to your video within the first 24 hours. If it doesn’t do well in that time frame, you won’t get promoted.
- [02:40] When Neil first made YouTube videos, he did well because his viewers had a high watch time.
- [03:10] Neil used to run paid promotions, but it didn’t do much for him.
- [03:30] He doesn’t optimize for subscriptions.
- [03:45] Push your videos in the first 24 hours of posting.
- [04:10] Neil has a lot of traffic from other countries.
- [04:20] So, he will send emails at times that work for other countries.
- [05:06] That’s it for today!
- [05:36] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...