In episode #993 , we discuss how you can outrank your YouTube competitors. Tune in to hear our secrets to ranking on YouTube.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Outrank Your Competition on YouTube
- [00:50] Ideally, you want to rank #1 for keywords.
- [01:05] VidIQ helps you track your ranking for various keywords.
- [01:59] YouTube will look at what happens to your video within the first 24 hours. If it doesn’t do well in that time frame, you won’t get promoted.
- [02:40] When Neil first made YouTube videos, he did well because his viewers had a high watch time.
- [03:10] Neil used to run paid promotions, but it didn’t do much for him.
- [03:30] He doesn’t optimize for subscriptions.
- [03:45] Push your videos in the first 24 hours of posting.
- [04:10] Neil has a lot of traffic from other countries.
- [04:20] So, he will send emails at times that work for other countries.
- [05:06] That’s it for today!
- [05:36] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...