How To Pay Yourself Without Slowing Your Growth
In episode #1738, we talk about the mentality you need to adopt so that you can take only what you need while growing your business. The main thing to focus on when starting and growing your business is to reinvest as much of your profit as possible back into it. This means changing the way you think about gratification and getting as creative as possible with how you save money!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Pay Yourself Without Slowing Your Growth.
- [00:30] The many expenses of starting and growing a business.
- [01:04] Putting all of the money you earn back into your business.
- [02:46] Work out how to legally write off as many expenses as possible.
- [03:37] Figure out how to be more scrappy!
- [04:00] The late gratification philosophy of many great entrepreneurs.
- [05:03] That is it for today!
- [05:04] Go to marketingschool.io/live to join our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...