In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hear how you can boost your sales with the number one leveraging tool at your disposal.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Pick the Ideal Price.
- [00:55] A customized pricing model for high-end products and services.
- [01:15] Using a pricing calculator to pitch your business at the right level.
- [02:32] Starting from the foundation of value and how to have these conversations.
- [03:24] Adjusting your price as your services or products grow and evolve.
- [03:46] Existing services and products can diminish in value over time.
- [04:15] Avoiding under-pricing your business and the appearance of trust.
- [06:03] There you have it!
- [06:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...