In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hear how you can boost your sales with the number one leveraging tool at your disposal.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Pick the Ideal Price.
- [00:55] A customized pricing model for high-end products and services.
- [01:15] Using a pricing calculator to pitch your business at the right level.
- [02:32] Starting from the foundation of value and how to have these conversations.
- [03:24] Adjusting your price as your services or products grow and evolve.
- [03:46] Existing services and products can diminish in value over time.
- [04:15] Avoiding under-pricing your business and the appearance of trust.
- [06:03] There you have it!
- [06:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...