In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hear how you can boost your sales with the number one leveraging tool at your disposal.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Pick the Ideal Price.
- [00:55] A customized pricing model for high-end products and services.
- [01:15] Using a pricing calculator to pitch your business at the right level.
- [02:32] Starting from the foundation of value and how to have these conversations.
- [03:24] Adjusting your price as your services or products grow and evolve.
- [03:46] Existing services and products can diminish in value over time.
- [04:15] Avoiding under-pricing your business and the appearance of trust.
- [06:03] There you have it!
- [06:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...