In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hear how you can boost your sales with the number one leveraging tool at your disposal.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Pick the Ideal Price.
- [00:55] A customized pricing model for high-end products and services.
- [01:15] Using a pricing calculator to pitch your business at the right level.
- [02:32] Starting from the foundation of value and how to have these conversations.
- [03:24] Adjusting your price as your services or products grow and evolve.
- [03:46] Existing services and products can diminish in value over time.
- [04:15] Avoiding under-pricing your business and the appearance of trust.
- [06:03] There you have it!
- [06:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1174, we talk about how we handle our to-do lists and get our marketing things done! From prioritizing and cutting excess to methods and frameworks, we cover a ton of great ways to get thi...
In episode #1173, we talk about the trend that email newsletters and podcasting is currently moving towards. We are seeing more paid subscription services for content creators, whereby subscribers can...
In episode #1172, we discuss the best ways to do a blazing fast audit of a website! There are a ton of tools that make this process easy, cheap, and effective. Today we unpack which ones we use and wh...