In episode #1188, we talk about how to plan for Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year! We all know about the sales frenzy that happens every year over the weekend in question, but how can you make the most of it? Tune in to hear our strategies and ideas to get your shop in order to rake in some cash!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Plan for Black Friday and Cyber Monday this Year.
- [00:58] Getting set with retargeting pixels and consistency across platforms.
- [01:19] Making sure to leverage caching and CDM to avoid any stoppages.
- [02:14] Utilizing an omnichannel approach to capture the most sales.
- [02:48] Offering really good deals on a couple of your products to drive traffic.
- [03:38] The great boost that gift guides can give your sales.
- [04:21] The pros and cons of personalization for Black Friday.
- [05:42] That is it for today!
- [05:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...