In episode #1188, we talk about how to plan for Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year! We all know about the sales frenzy that happens every year over the weekend in question, but how can you make the most of it? Tune in to hear our strategies and ideas to get your shop in order to rake in some cash!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Plan for Black Friday and Cyber Monday this Year.
- [00:58] Getting set with retargeting pixels and consistency across platforms.
- [01:19] Making sure to leverage caching and CDM to avoid any stoppages.
- [02:14] Utilizing an omnichannel approach to capture the most sales.
- [02:48] Offering really good deals on a couple of your products to drive traffic.
- [03:38] The great boost that gift guides can give your sales.
- [04:21] The pros and cons of personalization for Black Friday.
- [05:42] That is it for today!
- [05:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1201, we talk about how Eric Siu gets ahead of his competitors! From attending events and going to bed early, Eric has a bunch of helpful tips and possible jumpstarts for you and your busi...
In episode #1200, we talk about how Neil Patel gets ahead of his competitors! From working in the holidays, allowing small amounts of downtime, and mapping out partnerships, Neil has some great strate...
In episode #1199, we talk about a few books that can help you and your brand in 2020! We share some choices that deal with customers, coaching, ambition and more, while also considering the benefits o...