In episode #1188, we talk about how to plan for Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year! We all know about the sales frenzy that happens every year over the weekend in question, but how can you make the most of it? Tune in to hear our strategies and ideas to get your shop in order to rake in some cash!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Plan for Black Friday and Cyber Monday this Year.
- [00:58] Getting set with retargeting pixels and consistency across platforms.
- [01:19] Making sure to leverage caching and CDM to avoid any stoppages.
- [02:14] Utilizing an omnichannel approach to capture the most sales.
- [02:48] Offering really good deals on a couple of your products to drive traffic.
- [03:38] The great boost that gift guides can give your sales.
- [04:21] The pros and cons of personalization for Black Friday.
- [05:42] That is it for today!
- [05:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...