In episode #1188, we talk about how to plan for Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year! We all know about the sales frenzy that happens every year over the weekend in question, but how can you make the most of it? Tune in to hear our strategies and ideas to get your shop in order to rake in some cash!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Plan for Black Friday and Cyber Monday this Year.
- [00:58] Getting set with retargeting pixels and consistency across platforms.
- [01:19] Making sure to leverage caching and CDM to avoid any stoppages.
- [02:14] Utilizing an omnichannel approach to capture the most sales.
- [02:48] Offering really good deals on a couple of your products to drive traffic.
- [03:38] The great boost that gift guides can give your sales.
- [04:21] The pros and cons of personalization for Black Friday.
- [05:42] That is it for today!
- [05:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...