In episode #1188, we talk about how to plan for Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year! We all know about the sales frenzy that happens every year over the weekend in question, but how can you make the most of it? Tune in to hear our strategies and ideas to get your shop in order to rake in some cash!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Plan for Black Friday and Cyber Monday this Year.
- [00:58] Getting set with retargeting pixels and consistency across platforms.
- [01:19] Making sure to leverage caching and CDM to avoid any stoppages.
- [02:14] Utilizing an omnichannel approach to capture the most sales.
- [02:48] Offering really good deals on a couple of your products to drive traffic.
- [03:38] The great boost that gift guides can give your sales.
- [04:21] The pros and cons of personalization for Black Friday.
- [05:42] That is it for today!
- [05:50] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...