In episode #2315, Neil and Eric talk about how to plan your marketing for the new year. Unprecedented geopolitical events and macroeconomic trends have dominated headlines in 2022 and we’ve all felt the effects of it in our everyday lives. Tune in to hear our views on the best marketing strategies to prepare for another whirlwind of a year in 2023 and how to build on past milestones to achieve your goals!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Plan Your Marketing For The New Year.
- [00:37] Why you should focus on achievable goals, rather than lofty targets, for 2023.
- [01:42] How to take macroeconomic trends into account during your planning phase.
- [02:44] How to implement the ICE model when you plan your marketing in 2023.
- [05:03] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [05:11] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...