In episode #2098, Neil and Eric talk about how to prepare yourself and your business against a recession. You can’t predict when a recession will hit, but you can do your best to prepare for it! Tune in to hear our recommendations for how to prepare your business for a recession, from increasing your conversion rate optimization to investing in your relationships and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Prepare Yourself & Your Business Against A Recession.
- [00:25] The definition of a recession.
- [00:58] Why we expect a recession soon.
- [01:11] How to use conversion rate optimization to prepare for a recession.
- [01:57] Why you shouldn’t try to predict a recession.
- [02:24] Why you should be optimizing for relationships.
- [03:25] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:31] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...