In episode #2098, Neil and Eric talk about how to prepare yourself and your business against a recession. You can’t predict when a recession will hit, but you can do your best to prepare for it! Tune in to hear our recommendations for how to prepare your business for a recession, from increasing your conversion rate optimization to investing in your relationships and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Prepare Yourself & Your Business Against A Recession.
- [00:25] The definition of a recession.
- [00:58] Why we expect a recession soon.
- [01:11] How to use conversion rate optimization to prepare for a recession.
- [01:57] Why you shouldn’t try to predict a recession.
- [02:24] Why you should be optimizing for relationships.
- [03:25] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:31] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...