In episode #2098, Neil and Eric talk about how to prepare yourself and your business against a recession. You can’t predict when a recession will hit, but you can do your best to prepare for it! Tune in to hear our recommendations for how to prepare your business for a recession, from increasing your conversion rate optimization to investing in your relationships and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Prepare Yourself & Your Business Against A Recession.
- [00:25] The definition of a recession.
- [00:58] Why we expect a recession soon.
- [01:11] How to use conversion rate optimization to prepare for a recession.
- [01:57] Why you shouldn’t try to predict a recession.
- [02:24] Why you should be optimizing for relationships.
- [03:25] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:31] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...