In episode #921, we discuss how you can produce 300 blog posts a month. Tune in to hear how this feat is even possible.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Produce 300 Blog Posts a Month
- [00:45] Eric and Neil have discussed created new, unique content.
- [01:10] Now, they want to discuss quantity instead.
- [01:26] You need a team to help you achieve 300 posts per month.
- [01:55] It isn’t the rule of 7 anymore, it’s probably more like the rule of 15.
- [02:20] You have to be omnipresent.
- [02:45] There’s nothing wrong with covering the basics instead of coming up with the newest content.
- [03:15] The omni-channel approach is the way to get yourself seen.
- [03:35] American Journalists are struggling right now. Find the people looking for work so they can help you create quality content.
- [05:25] Upwork is a great resource for talented writers.
- [05:43] That’s it for today!
- [05:47] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1145, we share 7 creative ways to get more links to your business. From tools and broken links to websites that you can buy and merge your data into, we cover a ton of ways you can stimula...
In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search re...
In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hea...