In episode #921, we discuss how you can produce 300 blog posts a month. Tune in to hear how this feat is even possible.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Produce 300 Blog Posts a Month
- [00:45] Eric and Neil have discussed created new, unique content.
- [01:10] Now, they want to discuss quantity instead.
- [01:26] You need a team to help you achieve 300 posts per month.
- [01:55] It isn’t the rule of 7 anymore, it’s probably more like the rule of 15.
- [02:20] You have to be omnipresent.
- [02:45] There’s nothing wrong with covering the basics instead of coming up with the newest content.
- [03:15] The omni-channel approach is the way to get yourself seen.
- [03:35] American Journalists are struggling right now. Find the people looking for work so they can help you create quality content.
- [05:25] Upwork is a great resource for talented writers.
- [05:43] That’s it for today!
- [05:47] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...