In episode #921, we discuss how you can produce 300 blog posts a month. Tune in to hear how this feat is even possible.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Produce 300 Blog Posts a Month
- [00:45] Eric and Neil have discussed created new, unique content.
- [01:10] Now, they want to discuss quantity instead.
- [01:26] You need a team to help you achieve 300 posts per month.
- [01:55] It isn’t the rule of 7 anymore, it’s probably more like the rule of 15.
- [02:20] You have to be omnipresent.
- [02:45] There’s nothing wrong with covering the basics instead of coming up with the newest content.
- [03:15] The omni-channel approach is the way to get yourself seen.
- [03:35] American Journalists are struggling right now. Find the people looking for work so they can help you create quality content.
- [05:25] Upwork is a great resource for talented writers.
- [05:43] That’s it for today!
- [05:47] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...