In episode #921, we discuss how you can produce 300 blog posts a month. Tune in to hear how this feat is even possible.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Produce 300 Blog Posts a Month
- [00:45] Eric and Neil have discussed created new, unique content.
- [01:10] Now, they want to discuss quantity instead.
- [01:26] You need a team to help you achieve 300 posts per month.
- [01:55] It isn’t the rule of 7 anymore, it’s probably more like the rule of 15.
- [02:20] You have to be omnipresent.
- [02:45] There’s nothing wrong with covering the basics instead of coming up with the newest content.
- [03:15] The omni-channel approach is the way to get yourself seen.
- [03:35] American Journalists are struggling right now. Find the people looking for work so they can help you create quality content.
- [05:25] Upwork is a great resource for talented writers.
- [05:43] That’s it for today!
- [05:47] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...