In episode #1820, Neil and Eric talk about how you can produce five pieces of content per day. Although this may sound impossible, it is a lot easier than you think, so tune in to hear it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Produce 5 Pieces of Content a Day.
- [00:30] Why we believe five pieces of content is optimal.
- [01:05] Your content doesn’t have to be all new; you can repurpose what you have.
- [01:50] Examples of people who recycle content.
- [02:30] How we could repurpose this podcast.
- [03:00] Why video is the easiest way to repurpose content.
- [03:43] That’s it for today!
- [03:43] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....