In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel like a sell-out. However, if what you’re selling is providing value, then you’re actually doing people a disservice by not sharing that resource. Tune in to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Profit Off Your Blog Without Selling Out.
- [00:41] If you share something of value, then no one will accuse you of selling out.
- [01:44] The lesson Neil learned that made him more comfortable with selling.
- [04:06] That’s it for today!
- [04:16] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Mutiny HQ
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...