In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel like a sell-out. However, if what you’re selling is providing value, then you’re actually doing people a disservice by not sharing that resource. Tune in to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Profit Off Your Blog Without Selling Out.
- [00:41] If you share something of value, then no one will accuse you of selling out.
- [01:44] The lesson Neil learned that made him more comfortable with selling.
- [04:06] That’s it for today!
- [04:16] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Mutiny HQ
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...