In episode #772, Eric and Neil discuss how to push your rankings to the first page of search results. Tune in to hear how you can easily boost your rankings.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Push Your Rankings From Page 2 to Page 1
- [00:35] If you are ranking in the top 3, your click-through rates from organic search results will be higher.
- [01:38] People rarely go to page 2 of their search results.
- [02:03] Go into Google Search Console and look at the keywords for which you are getting impressions.
- [02:14] Make sure you address the problems people are searching for within your content.
- [02:41] Change the title of your page.
- [02:59] Use Ahrefs or Majestic and reach out to people who have linked to pages similar to yours; make the case as to why your page is better and convince them to link to you.
- [03:30] Internal linking also helps.
- [03:45] Build links, optimize your content, and optimize your title tags.
- [04:26] That’s it for today!
- [04:28] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveaway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...