In episode #848, we discuss how to put on a simple brand building event. Tune in to hear what you can do to help build your brand with a live event.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Put On A Simple Brand Building Event
- [00:35] Last year, we had a Q&A event in LA.
- [01:15] We spent $3000 and made $2500, so we only lost $500.
- [01:30] Start small and be ok with losing money.
- [01:40] It’s important to have the right audience in attendance,
- [02:25] Having the right people will give you a greater ROI.
- [03:26] If you want to speak to the people you want to reach, think about what they would pay, what they would want out of the event, etc.
- [03:50] Most companies generate some amount of business from networking.
- [04:30] If it’s not high-ticket, you will lose money.
- [05:12] If you are small, start small and have just one audience draw speaking at your event.
- [05:53] That’s it for today!
- [05:57] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...