In Episode #380, Eric and Neil discuss how to ramp up content production. Tune in to learn how to maintain structure, quality and form when it comes to rapid content production. You’ll also learn how known influencers, such as Chalene Johnson and Gary Vaynerchuk, successfully repurpose their content across several media channels.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Ramp Up Content Production
- 00:54 – Eric grows his business by creating content and building relationships
- 01:15 – In rapid content production, he creates batches of content
- 01:45 – Hiring several content writers can help you ramp up your content production, you can find writers at ProBlogger
- 01:55 – The key in increasing content production is setting up a guideline or rubric that outline your writing format and expectations
- 02:10 – Neil’s structure includes an introduction, conclusion, body in the middle broken down into subheadings with targeted keywords
- 02:21 – Neil gets topics from BuzzSumo
- 02:28 – Neil goes to Ahrefs to see his competitor’s search traffic
- 02:32 – From the research, Neil gains writing ideas such as variations to competitors’ posts which are better and more thorough
- 02:58 – Chalene Johnson sells Instagram courses and she usually posts livestreams of herself talking about anything under the sun
- 03:17 – The topics in the video will also become blog posts and/or social images
- 03:31 – Gary Vaynerchuk creates videos and segments them to different social media posts
- 03:56 – Eric is trying other ways to repurpose content in order to grow more
- 04:19 – You can try different formats of content
- 04:25 – Eric and Neil recreate Marketing School posts using different formats and across different platforms
- 04:46 – Execute one of the methods above and you’ll definitely see changes
- 05:15 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool that shows where people click; you can also make changes on your website
- 05:42 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 05:55 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- You grow your business by creating content and building your relationships.
- Have a writing guideline or rubric that you (and other writers) to make the process a lot easier, faster and consistent in quality.
- Repurpose your content across different mediums and in a variety of forms—especially the content that has always performed well.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...