In episode #727, Eric and Neil discuss how you can rank for thousands of keywords. Tune in to learn how you can earn a high ranking overnight.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Rank For Thousands of Keywords Fast
- [00:44] Neil’s strategy to ranking for thousands of keywords, is to write a blog post that is only a few thousand words.
- [00:52] A shorter blog posts allows you to test the waters and see if it is ranking and getting social shares.
- [01:10] See what search queries are leading people to your article.
- [01:23] Tailor your articles to those search queries; when people have a problem, offer a solution.
- [02:05] Look for relevant keywords that aren’t on your page and add them in.
- [02:36] Adjust your content to benefit the user.
- [02:40] If the user doesn’t like your article, because you are just stuffing in keywords, your user metrics scores will tank.
- [02:50] Backlinko is good at doing all of this.
- [03:08] There is on epic post about this on Backlinko.
- [03:25] If the majority of your traffic is from mobile devices, having one long page is difficult.
- [03:54] Make sure to know your audience and how they access content before creating anything.
- [04:09] Whatever content you have that is ranking, look at your competition and see how they are ranking for similar articles and keywords.
- [04:30] Use AHREFS to check all this information.
- [04:50] Using the AHREFS Content Gap Tool will help you compare yourself to competitors.
- [05:21] That’s it for today!
- [05:25] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...