How to Rank Higher By Writing Shorter Content
In episode #1674, we talk about how you can rank higher by writing shorter content! Although creating larger pieces of content can help your SEO ranking, it is not the only way to boost your visibility. Tune in today to hear us talk about how you can use links, user experience, multimedia, and more to hit that number one spot!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Rank Higher By Writing Shorter Content.
- [00:35] Why word count is not everything!
- [01:04] Focussing on user experience as a way to rank higher.
- [02:04] Aiming for the ‘rank zero’ position and getting a snippet featured!
- [02:53] The power of linking to other articles and branching out into related topics.
- [03:27] Including multimedia in posts to aid the ranking of your content.
- [03:45] The power pages concept; creating useful sub-topics under a larger banner.
- [04:59] Go to levelingup.com to order a copy of Eric’s new book!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...