How to Rank Higher By Writing Shorter Content
In episode #1674, we talk about how you can rank higher by writing shorter content! Although creating larger pieces of content can help your SEO ranking, it is not the only way to boost your visibility. Tune in today to hear us talk about how you can use links, user experience, multimedia, and more to hit that number one spot!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Rank Higher By Writing Shorter Content.
- [00:35] Why word count is not everything!
- [01:04] Focussing on user experience as a way to rank higher.
- [02:04] Aiming for the ‘rank zero’ position and getting a snippet featured!
- [02:53] The power of linking to other articles and branching out into related topics.
- [03:27] Including multimedia in posts to aid the ranking of your content.
- [03:45] The power pages concept; creating useful sub-topics under a larger banner.
- [04:59] Go to levelingup.com to order a copy of Eric’s new book!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...