How to Rank on Page 1 of Google in 2021
In episode #1625, we show you how you can rank on page one of Google in 2021! This is a topic that we can go on about forever, but in today’s session, we highlight the value of making a well-functioning website, updating old content, using ‘the skyscraper technique’, creating titles that evoke curiosity, and a whole lot more. Be sure to catch today’s show for some lightning-fast tips you can use to boost your SEO in 2021!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Rank on Page 1 of Google in 2021
- [00:30] Optimize the functionality and UX of your website.
- [00:59] Build fewer links and keep the few you make high-quality.
- [01:48] Using Backlinko’s ‘skyscraper technique’: Reverse engineer the top results of a search.
- [02:09] Iterate and make your content feel like a great product.
- [02:42] Increasing click-through by leveraging user signals and core web vitals.
- [03:38] Create content with titles that evoke curiosity.
- [03:50] Upping the time a person spends on a page by packing in different content types.
- [04:19] Update your old content to refresh it for Google’s search algorithms.
- [05:03] That is it for today!
- [05:05] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...