In episode #940, we discuss how get one page to rank for thousands of keywords. Tune in to hear how you can crush your competition.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Rank One Page For THOUSANDS of Keywords
- [00:40] Eric’s team has a video that ranks for “engagement”.
- [00:55] But how do you rank for a couple thousand keywords?
- [01:15] When you write long form content, Google will pick it up and rank you for more keywords.
- [01:40] All of Neil’s posts are long form.
- [01:50] The Power Page Concept is where you upgrade your posts to 10,000-20,000 words.
- [02:12] You can include sections or chapters.
- [02:40] Make sure the keywords for which you rank are driving traffic.
- [03:30] Take your most popular pages and find the main keywords for which you rank. Put them in any keyword tool and it will tell you all the long-tail variations of that term. Go back and use the long-tail variations.
- [04:38] You can hire people to write basic content, then check your analytics to see which are working.
- [05:01] Take those and apply the Power Page Concept.
- [05:16] That’s it for today!
- [05:25] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....