In episode #1355, we talk about how to rank your content on a new website for less than one thousand dollars! When starting out with a new site, it can be tricky to get higher up in search engine rankings at first, but with these few strategies and simple tools, you can get there in no time. Tune in to hear about renewing old content, converting existing content and using ego bait!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Rank Your Content on A New Website for Less than $1K.
- [00:41] Google’s ranking system and which signals to boost for them.
- [01:17] Utilizing Google Search Console and making it easier for search engines.
- [02:07] Finding articles to convert into infographics for more links.
- [02:48] Content Explorer on Ahrefs; searches for traffic-heavy keywords.
- [04:04] Renewing decayed content and boosting dropping traffic.
- [04:41] Using ego bait to reach out to powerful people in a particular space.
- [05:29] That’s it!
- [05:31] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...