In episode #1355, we talk about how to rank your content on a new website for less than one thousand dollars! When starting out with a new site, it can be tricky to get higher up in search engine rankings at first, but with these few strategies and simple tools, you can get there in no time. Tune in to hear about renewing old content, converting existing content and using ego bait!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Rank Your Content on A New Website for Less than $1K.
- [00:41] Google’s ranking system and which signals to boost for them.
- [01:17] Utilizing Google Search Console and making it easier for search engines.
- [02:07] Finding articles to convert into infographics for more links.
- [02:48] Content Explorer on Ahrefs; searches for traffic-heavy keywords.
- [04:04] Renewing decayed content and boosting dropping traffic.
- [04:41] Using ego bait to reach out to powerful people in a particular space.
- [05:29] That’s it!
- [05:31] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...