In episode #1069, we discuss how to recover your rankings after a Google update. Tune in to hear how you can avoid a slump.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Recover Your Rankings After a Google Update
- [00:45] Google updated recently, so you may have noticed a change.
- [01:00] When your traffic goes down, find the pages that suffered and update the content.
- [01:30] Google likes fresh content.
- [02:20] Make sure the quality of content remains high.
- [02:40] Neil has three full-timers whose sole job is to update content.
- [03:06] He spends $15,000-20,000/month on updating content.
- [03:51] That’s it for today!
- [03:55] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...