In episode #1069, we discuss how to recover your rankings after a Google update. Tune in to hear how you can avoid a slump.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Recover Your Rankings After a Google Update
- [00:45] Google updated recently, so you may have noticed a change.
- [01:00] When your traffic goes down, find the pages that suffered and update the content.
- [01:30] Google likes fresh content.
- [02:20] Make sure the quality of content remains high.
- [02:40] Neil has three full-timers whose sole job is to update content.
- [03:06] He spends $15,000-20,000/month on updating content.
- [03:51] That’s it for today!
- [03:55] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1080, we debate whether you should charge for a conference. Tune in to hear where each of us stands on this issue....
In episode #1079, we discuss the mistakes we made while putting on our first conference. Tune in to hear what went wrong and how we dealt with it....