In episode #1069, we discuss how to recover your rankings after a Google update. Tune in to hear how you can avoid a slump.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Recover Your Rankings After a Google Update
- [00:45] Google updated recently, so you may have noticed a change.
- [01:00] When your traffic goes down, find the pages that suffered and update the content.
- [01:30] Google likes fresh content.
- [02:20] Make sure the quality of content remains high.
- [02:40] Neil has three full-timers whose sole job is to update content.
- [03:06] He spends $15,000-20,000/month on updating content.
- [03:51] That’s it for today!
- [03:55] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...