In episode #1069, we discuss how to recover your rankings after a Google update. Tune in to hear how you can avoid a slump.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Recover Your Rankings After a Google Update
- [00:45] Google updated recently, so you may have noticed a change.
- [01:00] When your traffic goes down, find the pages that suffered and update the content.
- [01:30] Google likes fresh content.
- [02:20] Make sure the quality of content remains high.
- [02:40] Neil has three full-timers whose sole job is to update content.
- [03:06] He spends $15,000-20,000/month on updating content.
- [03:51] That’s it for today!
- [03:55] We are going to take applications for live intensive sessions. Just got to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...