In episode #1764, we show you how to recruit A-player marketing talent to grow your revenue. Unsuccessful hiring is the single biggest problem in business today, so you need to know what you are looking for and how to get it when it comes to your team. Follow along in this episode and hear how we approach hiring in our businesses. Use AI resume screening to help identify qualified leads.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Recruit A-Player Marketing Talent to Grow Your Revenue.
- [00:30] The three types of A-players.
- [01:11] How Neil looks for and poaches his A-players!
- [02:28] Defining the type of employee you want.
- [03:53] Hooking the A-players more easily by not pitching directly.
- [04:23] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...