In episode 754, Eric and Neil discuss ways to reduce spending. Tune in to hear what you can do to cut spending without affecting your traffic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Reduce Your Marketing Spend Without Hurting Your Traffic
- [00:40] It’s the most expensive at the very beginning.
- [00:53] You’ll find that over time, the methods you use to get traffic will go into automatic maintenance mode.
- [01:00] If something is in maintenance mode, you shouldn’t be spending as much money.
- [01:18] Why spend the same amount of money when it takes a third of the effort to get results?
- [01:30] If you take your eye off the campaign, numbers get worse.
- [01:45] Make sure you are always looking at the basics, optimizing, and cutting what doesn’t work.
- [02:02] You will struggle to find where you can cut.
- [02:12] Neil recommends looking at credit card statements to understand your expenses and where to cut.
- [02:30] Cutting small things will have an impact and you will save money.
- [02:45] Singlegrain was using over 30 tools in the beginning.
- [02:54] Now, they are down to 15 tools.
- [03:10] You will waste money on marketing when you are not looking at your bills every month.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:28] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...
In episode #2561, you’ll learn how Warren Buffett’s approach to investing within his circle of confidence can be applied to content creation. Learn how to yield results by taking a simple but effe...