In episode #763, Eric and Neil discuss how you can reduce refund rates. Tune in to hear how you can provide better service to avoid refund rates.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Reduce Your Refund Rates
- [00:35] First, understand why people are asking for refunds.
- [00:58] When someone wants a refund, ask them why.
- [01:11] Whether that is an email or a survey, the info will be helpful.
- [01:27] Once you have about 50 answers, you will probably start to see a pattern.
- [01:45] Jump Cut has an action-based guarantee. They will refund if the customer proves they went through the entire online course they offer.
- [02:20] Their refund rate dropped to 5%.
- [02:42] Expand your refund period. The longer it drags out, the fewer refunds you will have.
- [03:01] Adjust your pricing.
- [03:25] Offer to drop the price instead of refunding.
- [03:47] When you do that, customers like and respect you more.
- [04:10] Offer products and services for a limited or set period of time.
- [04:59] That’s it for today!
- [05:03] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...