In episode #2128, Neil and Eric talk about how to repurpose old content to get more SEO traffic. Tune in for two simple and effective strategies to increase SEO traffic and learn more about how to create pillar pieces that will serve your brand.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Repurpose Old Content to Get More SEO Traffic.
- [00:25] Some of the advice we’ve covered in the past.
- [00:35] Two simple and effective strategies to increase SEO traffic.
- [01:35] The best ways to create pillar pieces of content.
- [01:55] How to invest in the best pillar content pieces for your brand.
- [03:09] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:16] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- How to make 64 Pieces of Content in a Day
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...