In episode #1098, we discuss how you should deal with poor reviews. Tune in to hear how we deal with negative reviews.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How to Respond to Poor Reviews
- [01:00] The first thing you should do is see why you are getting poor reviews.
- [01:10] Then tell people how you are tackling the problem.
- [02:38] Eric’s business has a three-star review on Glassdoor.
- [02:56] He thinks they gave a thoughtful answer to the comment.
- [04:05] Eric and Neil don’t tend to give businesses bad reviews.
- [04:22] They prefer to deal with it in person or in a personal fashion.
- [04:56] That’s it for today!
- [05:05] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...