In episode #1098, we discuss how you should deal with poor reviews. Tune in to hear how we deal with negative reviews.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How to Respond to Poor Reviews
- [01:00] The first thing you should do is see why you are getting poor reviews.
- [01:10] Then tell people how you are tackling the problem.
- [02:38] Eric’s business has a three-star review on Glassdoor.
- [02:56] He thinks they gave a thoughtful answer to the comment.
- [04:05] Eric and Neil don’t tend to give businesses bad reviews.
- [04:22] They prefer to deal with it in person or in a personal fashion.
- [04:56] That’s it for today!
- [05:05] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...