In episode #1098, we discuss how you should deal with poor reviews. Tune in to hear how we deal with negative reviews.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How to Respond to Poor Reviews
- [01:00] The first thing you should do is see why you are getting poor reviews.
- [01:10] Then tell people how you are tackling the problem.
- [02:38] Eric’s business has a three-star review on Glassdoor.
- [02:56] He thinks they gave a thoughtful answer to the comment.
- [04:05] Eric and Neil don’t tend to give businesses bad reviews.
- [04:22] They prefer to deal with it in person or in a personal fashion.
- [04:56] That’s it for today!
- [05:05] To attend our Growth Accelerator Mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information and to apply.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....