In this special, exclusive interview we are joined by Justin Sardi from TubeSift! We hear from Justin about his path to internet marketing, learning it was not a scam and how he has managed to grow the company quickly since its founding. Justin talks about why YouTube is such an attractive platform to market on, the content creation plan at the company and also gives us some idea of the pricing structure at the moment. Tune in to hear all about this exciting business and how it might be useful to you!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Your First YouTube Ad Campaign.
- [00:53] Justin’s background in construction and his transition into internet marketing.
- [02:55] Common mistakes made on YouTube and the service that TubeSift provides.
- [04:25] Examples of the different types of ads that can be run on YouTube.
- [05:19] The opportunities offered by advertising on YouTube — making the most of the platform.
- [06:04] The array of offers from TubeSift and things to be rolled out soon!
- [06:56] Marketing at TubeSift — what has been working for them.
- [08:21] Why TubeSift sticks to running ads exclusively on YouTube currently.
- [09:03] The content creation plan at TubeSift; onboarding, training and more!
- [10:16] What is a challenge funnel? Helping clients get up and running.
- [11:31] The pricing structure for the challenge and the intended forthcoming increase.
- [12:35] Bringing in experts to boost the success of the team quickly.
- [13:55] Pre-recorded content combined with live coaching.
- [14:52] Justin’s ideas around wealth creation and making use of profit.
- [17:01] Growing businesses until you exit — smart entrepreneurship.
- [18:00] Justin’s favorite business tool at the moment!
- [18:45] The business book that Justin is currently reading and a bonus recommendation!
- [20:02] Connecting with Justin and learning more about TubeSift.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...