In episode #2135, Neil and Eric talk about how to run ten growth experiments per quarter. Tuning in, you’ll hear Neil and Eric break down the frameworks they use to run weekly experiments with their teams. Learn about the marketing conclave framework, as well as the ICE model, and how to leverage the key tenets of impact, confidence, and ease!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Run 10 Growth Experiments Per Quarter.
- [00:25] The simple process for running weekly experiments with your teams.
- [01:38] An overview of the marketing conclave framework.
- [02:45] How to use the ICE model: Impact, Confidence, and Ease.
- [03:30] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:31] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [03:47] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...