In episode #2135, Neil and Eric talk about how to run ten growth experiments per quarter. Tuning in, you’ll hear Neil and Eric break down the frameworks they use to run weekly experiments with their teams. Learn about the marketing conclave framework, as well as the ICE model, and how to leverage the key tenets of impact, confidence, and ease!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Run 10 Growth Experiments Per Quarter.
- [00:25] The simple process for running weekly experiments with your teams.
- [01:38] An overview of the marketing conclave framework.
- [02:45] How to use the ICE model: Impact, Confidence, and Ease.
- [03:30] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:31] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [03:47] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...