In episode #1285, we explain how you can run twenty powerful growth experiments per month! So many of the biggest and most successful companies out there are fast-moving and run tests all the time. Tune in to hear how you can start implementing progressive experiments in your business immediately!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Run 20 Powerful Growth Experiments Per Month.
- [00:48] What is a growth experiment?
- [02:01] Neil’s usual setup for running experiments at his companies.
- [03:30] Limiting the amount of experiments for impact and efficacy.
- [05:12] Privacy concerns in a modern setting and the importance of authentication.
- [06:11] That’s it for today!
- [06:13] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1393, we discuss the most successful cold emails we’ve ever written. Sales and marketing letters need not be long and complicated: most of the time, a short, concise email is far more ef...
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...