In episode #1285, we explain how you can run twenty powerful growth experiments per month! So many of the biggest and most successful companies out there are fast-moving and run tests all the time. Tune in to hear how you can start implementing progressive experiments in your business immediately!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Run 20 Powerful Growth Experiments Per Month.
- [00:48] What is a growth experiment?
- [02:01] Neil’s usual setup for running experiments at his companies.
- [03:30] Limiting the amount of experiments for impact and efficacy.
- [05:12] Privacy concerns in a modern setting and the importance of authentication.
- [06:11] That’s it for today!
- [06:13] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...