In episode #1285, we explain how you can run twenty powerful growth experiments per month! So many of the biggest and most successful companies out there are fast-moving and run tests all the time. Tune in to hear how you can start implementing progressive experiments in your business immediately!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Run 20 Powerful Growth Experiments Per Month.
- [00:48] What is a growth experiment?
- [02:01] Neil’s usual setup for running experiments at his companies.
- [03:30] Limiting the amount of experiments for impact and efficacy.
- [05:12] Privacy concerns in a modern setting and the importance of authentication.
- [06:11] That’s it for today!
- [06:13] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1336, we chat about how AI will impact the future of digital marketing. Artificial intelligence is arguably the biggest looming area of modern technology and the future of this field of de...
In episode #1335, we share seven places that you should invest in as a digital marketer. Investing in people, branding, and education is almost always guaranteed to deliver an ROI. Tune in to hear why...
In episode #1334, we discuss seven common mistakes people tend to make when it comes to Facebook ads. Selling through your educational content is a better strategy than simply directing prospects to y...