In episode #1993, Neil and Eric talk about how to run a company where people don’t want to work elsewhere. One of the side effects of the COVID 19 pandemic has been an unexpected great resignation. Tuning in you’ll hear us talk about the value of employee retention in your marketing team, what we’ve learned from our exit interviews, and why caring about your employees is crucial.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To Run a Company Where People Don’t Want to Work Elsewhere.
- [00:30] The great resignation and how it’s been affecting companies.
- [01:25] How retention affects your marketing team.
- [01:43] What we’ve learned from our exit interviews.
- [03:03] Why you should be helping your employees achieve their personal goals outside of work.
- [05:00] Why caring about your employees is crucial.
- [05:20] That’s it for today, don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to this podcast!
- [05:30]Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...