In episode #2162, Neil and Eric talk about how to run a lean business without sacrificing quality. It’s not always necessary to focus solely on the essentials in your business. Providing lunches and stipends can be great for employee morale, but it can also run counter to running a lean business. Tune in as we discuss what it means to run a lean business and how you can achieve it without sacrificing the quality of your product or service!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Run A Lean Business Without Sacrificing Quality.
- [00:25] An overview of what it means to run a lean business.
- [00:56] How to ensure you have reliable cash flow.
- [02:24] Why you should hire experienced individuals with insight into what is and isn’t essential.
- [02:40] How to help your team invest in the concept of a lean business.
- [03:01] How to set up a profit sharing pool.
- [03:34] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:36] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August in Beverly Hills!
- [03:49] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Cash Flow Story
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...