How to Run a Remote-First Business The Right Way.
In episode #1614, we are going to talk about how to correctly run a remote-first business. With so many businesses turning to the remote-first structure, how can you assure success? Tune in as we discuss some of our key tips for creating a productive remote team.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Run a Remote-First Business The Right Way.
- [00:31] Examples of what a remote-first business is.
- [01:02] Importance of having a clear operating system for your remote-first business.
- [01:42] Creating a results-based culture for running a successful remote team.
- [02:58] Using project management tools to create accountability within your team.
- [04:17] Setting out core values, measurables, and goals.
- [04:47] The benefits of keeping your remote teams small.
- [05:49] Understanding the value of face-to-face meetings for your teams.
- [06:33] That’s it for today!
- [06:34] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
5 Ways to Increase Your Customer LTV in 2021...