How to Run a Remote-First Business The Right Way.
In episode #1614, we are going to talk about how to correctly run a remote-first business. With so many businesses turning to the remote-first structure, how can you assure success? Tune in as we discuss some of our key tips for creating a productive remote team.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Run a Remote-First Business The Right Way.
- [00:31] Examples of what a remote-first business is.
- [01:02] Importance of having a clear operating system for your remote-first business.
- [01:42] Creating a results-based culture for running a successful remote team.
- [02:58] Using project management tools to create accountability within your team.
- [04:17] Setting out core values, measurables, and goals.
- [04:47] The benefits of keeping your remote teams small.
- [05:49] Understanding the value of face-to-face meetings for your teams.
- [06:33] That’s it for today!
- [06:34] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Traction: Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...