How to Run a Remote-First Business The Right Way.
In episode #1614, we are going to talk about how to correctly run a remote-first business. With so many businesses turning to the remote-first structure, how can you assure success? Tune in as we discuss some of our key tips for creating a productive remote team.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Run a Remote-First Business The Right Way.
- [00:31] Examples of what a remote-first business is.
- [01:02] Importance of having a clear operating system for your remote-first business.
- [01:42] Creating a results-based culture for running a successful remote team.
- [02:58] Using project management tools to create accountability within your team.
- [04:17] Setting out core values, measurables, and goals.
- [04:47] The benefits of keeping your remote teams small.
- [05:49] Understanding the value of face-to-face meetings for your teams.
- [06:33] That’s it for today!
- [06:34] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...