How to Run a Remote-First Business The Right Way.
In episode #1614, we are going to talk about how to correctly run a remote-first business. With so many businesses turning to the remote-first structure, how can you assure success? Tune in as we discuss some of our key tips for creating a productive remote team.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Run a Remote-First Business The Right Way.
- [00:31] Examples of what a remote-first business is.
- [01:02] Importance of having a clear operating system for your remote-first business.
- [01:42] Creating a results-based culture for running a successful remote team.
- [02:58] Using project management tools to create accountability within your team.
- [04:17] Setting out core values, measurables, and goals.
- [04:47] The benefits of keeping your remote teams small.
- [05:49] Understanding the value of face-to-face meetings for your teams.
- [06:33] That’s it for today!
- [06:34] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...