In episode #1464, we share how you can host a super successful virtual event. We recently had our Growth Accelerator event for which we got great feedback, but it wasn’t always smooth sailing. Tune in to hear what mistakes we made and what we did to rectify them for much better results.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Run An Amazing Virtual Event.
- [00:37] Why our recent Growth Accelerator virtual event was nothing short of amazing!
- [01:14] All the reasons why it is worth investing in virtual events – if you do it right.
- [01:47] When we first hosted virtual events, we made a few mistakes along the way.
- [02:07] Ensure that you vet the tech platform you are going to use.
- [02:58] Do not use software that will just make it seem like a glorified webinar.
- [03:53] We set up an interactive event so that we could see everyone’s face.
- [04:15] The bonding benefits of using breakout rooms.
- [04:50] Keeping the breakout rooms small to ensure that it is effective.
- [05:02] Why you should be surveying every time you do a virtual event.
- [05:29] The value of one-on-one networking segments in your event.
- [06:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...