In episode #2274, Neil and Eric talk about how to run the perfect marketing meeting. When it comes to meetings, most people will agree that less is more. Tune in for our rundown of how to make sure your marketing meetings are productive, practical, and efficient, and leave your team feeling aligned and inspired!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Run The Perfect Marketing Meeting.
- [00:25] How to ensure that your marketing team is aligned.
- [01:35] What you can do to make marketing meetings more productive.
- [02:51] How Jeff Bezos approaches his marketing meetings.
- [03:13] Ensuring your meetings have an objective and solve a problem.
- [03:50] How to give people the opportunity to give feedback on meetings.
- [03:59] The value of tracking how much money you are spending on meetings.
- [06:21]That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [06:24] Visit https://live.levelingup.com/founders for information on our next Private Founders Events!
- [06:36] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...