In episode #2310, we share our stories of sabotage from our years in business. You’ll hear our biggest mistakes and lessons, as well as our take on focus, leverage, and expanding too quickly!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to sabotage your business.
- [00:24] Sabotage stories from our extensive business experience.
- [00:44] The biggest mistakes Neil made in his business career.
- [02:14] The importance of maintaining focus.
- [03:13] The biggest lesson Eric has learned thus far.
- [03:42] The danger of expanding too fast.
- [05:32] That’s it for today!
- [05:43] Go to marketingschool.io for more resources based on today’s topic.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...