In episode #2310, we share our stories of sabotage from our years in business. You’ll hear our biggest mistakes and lessons, as well as our take on focus, leverage, and expanding too quickly!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to sabotage your business.
- [00:24] Sabotage stories from our extensive business experience.
- [00:44] The biggest mistakes Neil made in his business career.
- [02:14] The importance of maintaining focus.
- [03:13] The biggest lesson Eric has learned thus far.
- [03:42] The danger of expanding too fast.
- [05:32] That’s it for today!
- [05:43] Go to marketingschool.io for more resources based on today’s topic.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...