In episode #1896, Neil and Eric talk about How to Scale Ad Spend on Facebook Without Losing Control. When you start spending on Facebook ads, what will often happen is that your conversions will go up, but they will be outpaced by rising costs. Tune in to learn how to avoid this trap and optimize your ad spending without losing control!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Scale Ad Spend on Facebook Without Losing Control.
- [00:30] What it means to lose control of your Facebook ad spending.
- [01:12] How to effectively ramp up slowly with Facebook.
- [01:35] How to feed Facebook with better data.
- [01:58] Why you should duplicate a successful campaign.
- [02:23] Creative fatigue and how it can ruin your ROI.
- [03:18] That’s it for today!
- [03:33] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...