In episode #1896, Neil and Eric talk about How to Scale Ad Spend on Facebook Without Losing Control. When you start spending on Facebook ads, what will often happen is that your conversions will go up, but they will be outpaced by rising costs. Tune in to learn how to avoid this trap and optimize your ad spending without losing control!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Scale Ad Spend on Facebook Without Losing Control.
- [00:30] What it means to lose control of your Facebook ad spending.
- [01:12] How to effectively ramp up slowly with Facebook.
- [01:35] How to feed Facebook with better data.
- [01:58] Why you should duplicate a successful campaign.
- [02:23] Creative fatigue and how it can ruin your ROI.
- [03:18] That’s it for today!
- [03:33] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....