In episode #818, we discuss steps to scaling your content marketing. Tune in to hear each step you need to take to make sure your content ranks.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Scale Your Content Marketing
- [00:48] Step 1: Find an editor who can manage writers and come up with good topics. Check out ProBlogger.
- [01:18] Step 2: Go out and hire writers. The editor may be able to help with this.
- [01:36] Always hire the editor first.
- [01:48] Step 3: Have the writers submit topic ideas.
- [02:15] Remember the Content Reusage Framework.
- [02:30] Step 4: Hire someone who helps with promoting.
- [02:48] Step 5: Come up with rubrics for content guidelines and promotion.
- [03:02] Once you have a system or guideline, there will be a consistent voice, tone, and format for your blog.
- [03:30] Once again, reference the Content Reusage Framework to repurpose your work.
- [04:03] Step 6: Have a content calendar.
- [04:15] Once the content is out, you promote it. All of this should be in the calendar.
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- [04:56] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2143, Neil and Eric unpack how big tech companies are laying people off right now and whether it’s a sign of things to come. Tuning in you’ll learn about the companies that are current...
In episode #2142, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire content creators (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Influencer prices have gone up by staggering amounts and you may not be able to afford the on...
In episode #2141, Neil and Eric talk about their weird habits that triple productivity. Learn why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails, even if he’s traveling, and why he does...