In episode #818, we discuss steps to scaling your content marketing. Tune in to hear each step you need to take to make sure your content ranks.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Scale Your Content Marketing
- [00:48] Step 1: Find an editor who can manage writers and come up with good topics. Check out ProBlogger.
- [01:18] Step 2: Go out and hire writers. The editor may be able to help with this.
- [01:36] Always hire the editor first.
- [01:48] Step 3: Have the writers submit topic ideas.
- [02:15] Remember the Content Reusage Framework.
- [02:30] Step 4: Hire someone who helps with promoting.
- [02:48] Step 5: Come up with rubrics for content guidelines and promotion.
- [03:02] Once you have a system or guideline, there will be a consistent voice, tone, and format for your blog.
- [03:30] Once again, reference the Content Reusage Framework to repurpose your work.
- [04:03] Step 6: Have a content calendar.
- [04:15] Once the content is out, you promote it. All of this should be in the calendar.
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- [04:56] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...