In episode #818, we discuss steps to scaling your content marketing. Tune in to hear each step you need to take to make sure your content ranks.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Scale Your Content Marketing
- [00:48] Step 1: Find an editor who can manage writers and come up with good topics. Check out ProBlogger.
- [01:18] Step 2: Go out and hire writers. The editor may be able to help with this.
- [01:36] Always hire the editor first.
- [01:48] Step 3: Have the writers submit topic ideas.
- [02:15] Remember the Content Reusage Framework.
- [02:30] Step 4: Hire someone who helps with promoting.
- [02:48] Step 5: Come up with rubrics for content guidelines and promotion.
- [03:02] Once you have a system or guideline, there will be a consistent voice, tone, and format for your blog.
- [03:30] Once again, reference the Content Reusage Framework to repurpose your work.
- [04:03] Step 6: Have a content calendar.
- [04:15] Once the content is out, you promote it. All of this should be in the calendar.
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- [04:56] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...