In episode #820, we discuss how to scale your link building. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to create linkable assets.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Scale Your Link Building
- [00:58] The prerequisite is that you need amazing content.
- [01:10] The first thing you want to do is use BuzzSumo and Ahrefs.
- [01:18] Check keywords for similar content using these tools.
- [01:43] There is another tool called PitchBox: it helps you scale your outreach when it comes to link building.
- [02:05] They show you your targets when reaching out to people.
- [02:16] You can also use ScrapeBox. It will scrape the entire Internet to find everyone who links to other sites and content that is related to your topic.
- [02:40] When mass-emailing, look out for GDPR.
- [02:53] Use Hunter to find emails for the right targets.
- [03:06] Find people who already have popular articles about your topic and use Canva to create an infographic using this information.
- [03:40] HubSpot’s website grader will grade your website.
- [04:00] If you can build a linkable asset, you will get a lot of people linking to your content.
- [04:22] You can try to buy a linkable asset.
- [04:31] Don’t just focus on links, but also social shares.
- [04:42] If you can find other popular blog posts about your topic, find the people who retweeted the post and hit those people up.
- [05:10] Start a conversation about sharing your content.
- [05:29] That’s it for today!
- [05:34] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2143, Neil and Eric unpack how big tech companies are laying people off right now and whether it’s a sign of things to come. Tuning in you’ll learn about the companies that are current...
In episode #2142, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire content creators (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Influencer prices have gone up by staggering amounts and you may not be able to afford the on...
In episode #2141, Neil and Eric talk about their weird habits that triple productivity. Learn why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails, even if he’s traveling, and why he does...