In this special episode we chat with Ravi Abuvala, the Chief Scaling Officer at Scaling with Systems! Scaling with Systems is a firm that helps other companies to scale to multiple seven-figures, with the help of virtual assistants, automation and great systems. In our conversation today, we hear from Ravi about the beginnings of the business, how they typically help their clients, and some of the case studies that show the efficacy of their work. Ravi also shares some tips for young businesses and talks about his huge passion for lead generation. Tune in to hear about it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Scaling with Systems with Ravi Abuvala.
- [01:13] What Scaling with Systems does and examples of the types of clients they help.
- [01:57] A recent anecdote that exemplifies Ravi’s work and his approach to scaling.
- [04:06] Crafting the offer and scaling — the most common focus for the company.
- [05:02] Ravi’s tips for businesses just starting out around PMF.
- [06:49] The company’s case study ‘Zero to 3 Million in 2 Years’.
- [08:18] Ravi’s thoughts on virtual assistants and the ones they work with.
- [10:22] The roles that Ravi sees as the best fit for virtual assistants.
- [11:58] The systems at Scaling with Systems! The importance of the seven-hour rule.
- [13:39] Lead generation at the company and Ravi’s deep connection to this part of the business.
- [14:40] The team setup at Scaling with Systems and the different roles they employ.
- [15:55] Pricing for customers and Ravi’s philosophy towards the packages they offer.
- [17:10] Revenue numbers to aim for and the best time to systematize in this way.
- [18:00] Marketing strategies that have Ravi excited right now — underlining the seven-hour rule!
- [20:01] The software tools that have helped Ravi the most recently; Plecto and Close.
- [21:30] Ravi’s favorite business book: The Slight Edge.
- [22:29] Connecting with Ravi and taking advantage of some of his great offers!
- [23:19] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...