In episode #2102, we talk about how to screen for SEO talent in 2022! When building the best team that you can, you need a good process to vet potential hires and we are here to make this just a little bit easier for you. From the initial questions to drilling down deeper to better understand candidates, if you want to find the right person, you have come to the right place!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:24] Today’s topic: How to Screen For SEO Talent in 2022.
- [00:26] Enquiring about past experience and traffic increases.
- [00:55] Going deeper on the methods for increasing traffic.
- [02:05] Why follow-up questions can be so effective for vetting hires.
- [02:32] Screening candidates and finding out their long-term goals and true strengths.
- [03:52] Questions to ask about recruiting and team building.
- [04:10] That is it for today!
- [03:24] Go to marketingschool.io for more resources!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
- Elon Musk
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2566, we turn our attention to a groundbreaking phenomenon: how YouTube creator Deestroying is challenging traditional football norms. In this episode, we dissect the strategies and innova...
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...