In episode #899, we discuss how to self-motivate. Tune in to hear how you can stay motivated each and every day.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Self-Motivate
- [00:55] If you’re truly passionate about your product, it will keep you motivated.
- [01:13] Do what you love, so it never seems like work.
- [02:05] With each new project/domain, Eric learned something new.
- [02:46] As long as you’re improving over time, you will eventually reach your goal.
- [03:25] When Neil worked on projects he hated, he wasn’t motivated.
- [03:44] Enjoy what you’re doing, because money isn’t enough of a motivator for most people.
- [04:00] If you need more money, cut back on things in your personal life.
- [04:15] Read the book, Scaling Up.
- [05:10] Figure out what is important to you and frame your life around that.
- [05:23] That’s it for today.
- [05:29] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...
In episode #2624, We discuss the breakdown of the New York Times' revenue. We highlight the significant role of affiliate marketing in generating income for the company, with Wirecutter affiliate comm...