In episode #899, we discuss how to self-motivate. Tune in to hear how you can stay motivated each and every day.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Self-Motivate
- [00:55] If you’re truly passionate about your product, it will keep you motivated.
- [01:13] Do what you love, so it never seems like work.
- [02:05] With each new project/domain, Eric learned something new.
- [02:46] As long as you’re improving over time, you will eventually reach your goal.
- [03:25] When Neil worked on projects he hated, he wasn’t motivated.
- [03:44] Enjoy what you’re doing, because money isn’t enough of a motivator for most people.
- [04:00] If you need more money, cut back on things in your personal life.
- [04:15] Read the book, Scaling Up.
- [05:10] Figure out what is important to you and frame your life around that.
- [05:23] That’s it for today.
- [05:29] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...