In episode #899, we discuss how to self-motivate. Tune in to hear how you can stay motivated each and every day.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Self-Motivate
- [00:55] If you’re truly passionate about your product, it will keep you motivated.
- [01:13] Do what you love, so it never seems like work.
- [02:05] With each new project/domain, Eric learned something new.
- [02:46] As long as you’re improving over time, you will eventually reach your goal.
- [03:25] When Neil worked on projects he hated, he wasn’t motivated.
- [03:44] Enjoy what you’re doing, because money isn’t enough of a motivator for most people.
- [04:00] If you need more money, cut back on things in your personal life.
- [04:15] Read the book, Scaling Up.
- [05:10] Figure out what is important to you and frame your life around that.
- [05:23] That’s it for today.
- [05:29] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...