In episode #880, we discuss how you can sell anything on Facebook and Instagram. Tune in to hear our methods for selling on social sites.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Sell Anything on Facebook and Instagram
- [00:35] Eric has been doing ads for consulting and software on Facebook and Instagram.
- [01:05] On Instagram story ads, people are encouraged to swipe up for more info.
- [01:12] They are then led to a landing page, where they can opt-in to emails.
- [01:17] After that, they get to see the training video.
- [01:15] Once they have done that, they can fill out an application and then they schedule a phone call through Schedule Once.
- [01:55] Build a connection with people before you pitch them.
- [02:20] Send people to pre-sales pages.
- [02:40] Don’t be shady.
- [02:50] If you can get guest posts on sites like the Huffington Post, this will drive traffic to your site.
- [03:15] If people go to an authoritative site, they will trust your products or services.
- [04:30] Videos are easier, cheaper, and you have to make people jump through fewer hoops.
- [05:25] That’s it for today!
- [05:28] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...