In episode #880, we discuss how you can sell anything on Facebook and Instagram. Tune in to hear our methods for selling on social sites.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Sell Anything on Facebook and Instagram
- [00:35] Eric has been doing ads for consulting and software on Facebook and Instagram.
- [01:05] On Instagram story ads, people are encouraged to swipe up for more info.
- [01:12] They are then led to a landing page, where they can opt-in to emails.
- [01:17] After that, they get to see the training video.
- [01:15] Once they have done that, they can fill out an application and then they schedule a phone call through Schedule Once.
- [01:55] Build a connection with people before you pitch them.
- [02:20] Send people to pre-sales pages.
- [02:40] Don’t be shady.
- [02:50] If you can get guest posts on sites like the Huffington Post, this will drive traffic to your site.
- [03:15] If people go to an authoritative site, they will trust your products or services.
- [04:30] Videos are easier, cheaper, and you have to make people jump through fewer hoops.
- [05:25] That’s it for today!
- [05:28] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...