In episode #1388, we talk about how to send Seinfeld emails. What are Seinfeld emails though? When you send a Seinfeld email to your subscribers, you write about something that has an arbitrary relationship to your product or service in a way that helps you sell that product or service. We talk about how to come up with these types of emails, how to send them to your list, and the pros and cons of this strategy today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Send Seinfeld Emails.
- [00:30] What our hosts mean by Seinfeld emails: emails that contain nothing, like Seinfeld.
- [01:06] Relating content about daily qualms to your product as a way of pitching it.
- [01:50] Pros and cons to sending Seinfeld emails: conversions versus unsubscribes.
- [02:31] Sending educational or sales-based content rather than Seinfeld content.
- [03:00] Remembering not to flood your audience with frequent Seinfeld emails.
- [03:28] Using the soap opera strategy to take your audience through emotional roller coasters.
- [04:34] That’s it for today!
- [04:37] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...