In episode #1388, we talk about how to send Seinfeld emails. What are Seinfeld emails though? When you send a Seinfeld email to your subscribers, you write about something that has an arbitrary relationship to your product or service in a way that helps you sell that product or service. We talk about how to come up with these types of emails, how to send them to your list, and the pros and cons of this strategy today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Send Seinfeld Emails.
- [00:30] What our hosts mean by Seinfeld emails: emails that contain nothing, like Seinfeld.
- [01:06] Relating content about daily qualms to your product as a way of pitching it.
- [01:50] Pros and cons to sending Seinfeld emails: conversions versus unsubscribes.
- [02:31] Sending educational or sales-based content rather than Seinfeld content.
- [03:00] Remembering not to flood your audience with frequent Seinfeld emails.
- [03:28] Using the soap opera strategy to take your audience through emotional roller coasters.
- [04:34] That’s it for today!
- [04:37] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...