In episode #1853, Neil and Eric talk about setting goals across your business. From those on the leadership team down to your entry-level positions, everyone should have a clear plan. So tune in today to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Set Goals Ranging From Entry Level to the Lead Team.
- [00:28] How Neil approaches goal-setting with his teams.
- [01:15] The benefits of using frameworks when it comes to setting goals.
- [02:15] Goals should be aspirational but not unattainable.
- [02:36] Traction is useful when your business is small, less so as it grows.
- [02:51] How you should go about breaking down your goals.
- [03:20] The benefits of consistency over the years
- [03:38] That’s it for today!
- [03:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...