In episode #1853, Neil and Eric talk about setting goals across your business. From those on the leadership team down to your entry-level positions, everyone should have a clear plan. So tune in today to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Set Goals Ranging From Entry Level to the Lead Team.
- [00:28] How Neil approaches goal-setting with his teams.
- [01:15] The benefits of using frameworks when it comes to setting goals.
- [02:15] Goals should be aspirational but not unattainable.
- [02:36] Traction is useful when your business is small, less so as it grows.
- [02:51] How you should go about breaking down your goals.
- [03:20] The benefits of consistency over the years
- [03:38] That’s it for today!
- [03:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Why the secret to success is setting the right goals
What are OKRs?
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...