In episode #1853, Neil and Eric talk about setting goals across your business. From those on the leadership team down to your entry-level positions, everyone should have a clear plan. So tune in today to find out more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Set Goals Ranging From Entry Level to the Lead Team.
- [00:28] How Neil approaches goal-setting with his teams.
- [01:15] The benefits of using frameworks when it comes to setting goals.
- [02:15] Goals should be aspirational but not unattainable.
- [02:36] Traction is useful when your business is small, less so as it grows.
- [02:51] How you should go about breaking down your goals.
- [03:20] The benefits of consistency over the years
- [03:38] That’s it for today!
- [03:38] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...