In episode #1910, Neil and Eric talk about How To Set SMART Goals And Win! As your company grows it becomes increasingly important to define your goals. Use the SMART acronym to set specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely goals that will take your business to the next level. For all this and more, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Set SMART Goals And Win.
- [00:30] The SMART acronym and what each letter represents.
- [01:31] Why your goals need to be specific and measurable, as illustrated by an example from Neil’s company.
- [02:51] How to determine whether your goals are achievable within a realistic timeline.
- [03:30] Ask yourself whether your goals are realistic given your current resources.
- [03:45] Figure out whether you can deliver on your goals in a timely way, within a year.
- [04:05] The importance of setting achievable goals as your company grows.
- [05:36] That’s it for today!
- [05:43] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...