In episode #1132, we talk about setting up effective channel partnerships and the benefit that can be garnered from this. We look at different types of partnerships, how to reach out, and the patience it takes to allow them to grow naturally. Listen in to get the best advice on building the most beneficial partnerships for your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Set Up Effective Channel Partnerships.
- [00:40] What is the definition of a ‘channel partnership’.
- [01:12] Different ways to make use of this idea.
- [01:49] Reaching out, offering value and starting a relationship on the right foot.
- [02:50] The best kind of partnerships are based on mutual value adds.
- [03:25] Most of the best channel partnerships are cheap and effective!
- [04:19] Partnership generation; conferences and reaching out through email.
- [04:37] Patience through the slow building nature of relationships.
- [05:01] Partnerships do not rely on algorithms and are a great source of diversification.
- [05:37] That’s it for today!
- [05:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1145, we share 7 creative ways to get more links to your business. From tools and broken links to websites that you can buy and merge your data into, we cover a ton of ways you can stimula...
In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search re...
In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hea...