In episode #1132, we talk about setting up effective channel partnerships and the benefit that can be garnered from this. We look at different types of partnerships, how to reach out, and the patience it takes to allow them to grow naturally. Listen in to get the best advice on building the most beneficial partnerships for your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Set Up Effective Channel Partnerships.
- [00:40] What is the definition of a ‘channel partnership’.
- [01:12] Different ways to make use of this idea.
- [01:49] Reaching out, offering value and starting a relationship on the right foot.
- [02:50] The best kind of partnerships are based on mutual value adds.
- [03:25] Most of the best channel partnerships are cheap and effective!
- [04:19] Partnership generation; conferences and reaching out through email.
- [04:37] Patience through the slow building nature of relationships.
- [05:01] Partnerships do not rely on algorithms and are a great source of diversification.
- [05:37] That’s it for today!
- [05:45] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...