How to Set Your Blog Apart from the Rest
In episode #1714, Neil and Eric talk about how you can make your blog stand out. With over a billion blogs out there, it is hard to differentiate yourself, but it is not impossible. Tune in to hear the tips that will help you get noticed.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Set Your Blog Apart from the Rest.
- [00:35] There are over a billion blogs out there, so it’s a competitive space.
- [00:50] How unique expert content can help set your blog apart.
- [01:24] Why Brian Dean is a good example of someone who produces expert content.
- [02:05] Different ways you can go about creating unique content.
- [02:47] It is not just about creating new content; take the time to update your old posts too.
- [03:26] Think about the full experience when people visit your blog.
- [04:09] Neil’s most clicked on part of his website and what you can learn from it.
- [05:06] That’s it for today!
- [05:06] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...