How to Set Your Blog Apart from the Rest
In episode #1714, Neil and Eric talk about how you can make your blog stand out. With over a billion blogs out there, it is hard to differentiate yourself, but it is not impossible. Tune in to hear the tips that will help you get noticed.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Set Your Blog Apart from the Rest.
- [00:35] There are over a billion blogs out there, so it’s a competitive space.
- [00:50] How unique expert content can help set your blog apart.
- [01:24] Why Brian Dean is a good example of someone who produces expert content.
- [02:05] Different ways you can go about creating unique content.
- [02:47] It is not just about creating new content; take the time to update your old posts too.
- [03:26] Think about the full experience when people visit your blog.
- [04:09] Neil’s most clicked on part of his website and what you can learn from it.
- [05:06] That’s it for today!
- [05:06] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
‘The Paradox of Content Marketing to Beginners vs. Experts’
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...