How to Set Your Blog Apart from the Rest
In episode #1714, Neil and Eric talk about how you can make your blog stand out. With over a billion blogs out there, it is hard to differentiate yourself, but it is not impossible. Tune in to hear the tips that will help you get noticed.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Set Your Blog Apart from the Rest.
- [00:35] There are over a billion blogs out there, so it’s a competitive space.
- [00:50] How unique expert content can help set your blog apart.
- [01:24] Why Brian Dean is a good example of someone who produces expert content.
- [02:05] Different ways you can go about creating unique content.
- [02:47] It is not just about creating new content; take the time to update your old posts too.
- [03:26] Think about the full experience when people visit your blog.
- [04:09] Neil’s most clicked on part of his website and what you can learn from it.
- [05:06] That’s it for today!
- [05:06] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...