In episode #1126, we discuss how to go live on multiple social media platforms at once. As creators it is crucial to share your content on as many platforms as possible, so you can reach all your audiences in one effort. Tune in to hear how to simulcast to Instagram and why it’s important.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Going Live on Multiple Social Platforms.
- [00:30] What is simulcasting and why is it important?
- [01:01] Our favorite simulcasting tool: Restream.
- [01:16] The platforms we are missing at the moment.
- [01:42] How to re-stream to Instagram with Yellow Duck.
- [02:06] What to keep in mind when putting out content on Instagram.
- [02:35] Your audience and social platform will affect the type of content you put out.
- [02:51] The similarities between all “Live” platforms, even Mixer.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...