In episode #1126, we discuss how to go live on multiple social media platforms at once. As creators it is crucial to share your content on as many platforms as possible, so you can reach all your audiences in one effort. Tune in to hear how to simulcast to Instagram and why it’s important.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Going Live on Multiple Social Platforms.
- [00:30] What is simulcasting and why is it important?
- [01:01] Our favorite simulcasting tool: Restream.
- [01:16] The platforms we are missing at the moment.
- [01:42] How to re-stream to Instagram with Yellow Duck.
- [02:06] What to keep in mind when putting out content on Instagram.
- [02:35] Your audience and social platform will affect the type of content you put out.
- [02:51] The similarities between all “Live” platforms, even Mixer.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1145, we share 7 creative ways to get more links to your business. From tools and broken links to websites that you can buy and merge your data into, we cover a ton of ways you can stimula...
In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search re...
In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hea...