In episode #1126, we discuss how to go live on multiple social media platforms at once. As creators it is crucial to share your content on as many platforms as possible, so you can reach all your audiences in one effort. Tune in to hear how to simulcast to Instagram and why it’s important.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Going Live on Multiple Social Platforms.
- [00:30] What is simulcasting and why is it important?
- [01:01] Our favorite simulcasting tool: Restream.
- [01:16] The platforms we are missing at the moment.
- [01:42] How to re-stream to Instagram with Yellow Duck.
- [02:06] What to keep in mind when putting out content on Instagram.
- [02:35] Your audience and social platform will affect the type of content you put out.
- [02:51] The similarities between all “Live” platforms, even Mixer.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...