In episode #1126, we discuss how to go live on multiple social media platforms at once. As creators it is crucial to share your content on as many platforms as possible, so you can reach all your audiences in one effort. Tune in to hear how to simulcast to Instagram and why it’s important.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Going Live on Multiple Social Platforms.
- [00:30] What is simulcasting and why is it important?
- [01:01] Our favorite simulcasting tool: Restream.
- [01:16] The platforms we are missing at the moment.
- [01:42] How to re-stream to Instagram with Yellow Duck.
- [02:06] What to keep in mind when putting out content on Instagram.
- [02:35] Your audience and social platform will affect the type of content you put out.
- [02:51] The similarities between all “Live” platforms, even Mixer.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1296, we talk about how to drive more paid sign-ups in your sale funnel. Funnels are the all-important part of your sales system and you need to optimize yours in order to get maximum cust...
In episode #1295, we run through our list of highly recommended tools to help you get your brand and message out there. From email service providers to the best text message tools on the market, we sh...
In episode #1294, we give you the inside scoop on Neil’s course funnel so that you can apply it to your business. Using an email to drive your audience to a webinar and following up with a week-long...