In episode #1126, we discuss how to go live on multiple social media platforms at once. As creators it is crucial to share your content on as many platforms as possible, so you can reach all your audiences in one effort. Tune in to hear how to simulcast to Instagram and why it’s important.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Going Live on Multiple Social Platforms.
- [00:30] What is simulcasting and why is it important?
- [01:01] Our favorite simulcasting tool: Restream.
- [01:16] The platforms we are missing at the moment.
- [01:42] How to re-stream to Instagram with Yellow Duck.
- [02:06] What to keep in mind when putting out content on Instagram.
- [02:35] Your audience and social platform will affect the type of content you put out.
- [02:51] The similarities between all “Live” platforms, even Mixer.
- [03:20] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...