How to Spend $100 on Amazon Ads and Get $1,000 Back
In episode #1660, we talk about how to get a good ROI compared to the money you spend on Amazon ads. Amazon is the number one search engine in e-commerce, so if you have a great product and you spend a reasonable amount on ads, you’ll get great reviews after people purchase, and that will boost sales even more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Spend $100 on Amazon Ads and Get $1,000 Back
- [00:30] Generate good reviews because they lead to more purchases over time.
- [01:27] Amazon has the most searches in the e-commerce space.
- [01:38] Advertising on Amazon is still simplistic and there are different ad formats.
- [02:19] Spending money on ads delivers ROI in the long run, so be patient.
- [02:32] Start with a great product and the ROI will follow.
- [02:41] Use retargeting to help your conversions more.
- [02:50] Visit levelingup.com to purchase Eric’s new book!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...