How to Spend $100 on Amazon Ads and Get $1,000 Back
In episode #1660, we talk about how to get a good ROI compared to the money you spend on Amazon ads. Amazon is the number one search engine in e-commerce, so if you have a great product and you spend a reasonable amount on ads, you’ll get great reviews after people purchase, and that will boost sales even more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Spend $100 on Amazon Ads and Get $1,000 Back
- [00:30] Generate good reviews because they lead to more purchases over time.
- [01:27] Amazon has the most searches in the e-commerce space.
- [01:38] Advertising on Amazon is still simplistic and there are different ad formats.
- [02:19] Spending money on ads delivers ROI in the long run, so be patient.
- [02:32] Start with a great product and the ROI will follow.
- [02:41] Use retargeting to help your conversions more.
- [02:50] Visit levelingup.com to purchase Eric’s new book!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....