How to Spend $100 on Amazon Ads and Get $1,000 Back
In episode #1660, we talk about how to get a good ROI compared to the money you spend on Amazon ads. Amazon is the number one search engine in e-commerce, so if you have a great product and you spend a reasonable amount on ads, you’ll get great reviews after people purchase, and that will boost sales even more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Spend $100 on Amazon Ads and Get $1,000 Back
- [00:30] Generate good reviews because they lead to more purchases over time.
- [01:27] Amazon has the most searches in the e-commerce space.
- [01:38] Advertising on Amazon is still simplistic and there are different ad formats.
- [02:19] Spending money on ads delivers ROI in the long run, so be patient.
- [02:32] Start with a great product and the ROI will follow.
- [02:41] Use retargeting to help your conversions more.
- [02:50] Visit levelingup.com to purchase Eric’s new book!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...