How to Spend Less Time on Your Phone (and More Time Building A Business)
In episode #1718, we get into the dangers of too much screen time and how to avoid them. While time spent on the phone can feel productive, it often does not contribute to success in such a big way, and can also lead to the formation of habits that negatively impact health. Listen in and hear about how to prioritize and set goals so that you can monitor the time you spend on your phone and live a healthier, more successful life.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Spend Less Time on Your Phone (and More Time Building A Business).
- [00:30] Why trying to do business on a phone does not work well.
- [00:45] How to monitor the time you spend on your phone.
- [01:30] Eric’s experiences with too much screen time after using Clubhouse.
- [02:18] How screen time compromises higher leverage activities.
- [03:04] Only using your phone for the most important things.
- [04:23] Remembering to enjoy the moment and life’s important things.
- [05:39] Please rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...